Saturday 10 March 2012

Gwen Stefani test shoot

For this test shoot I took reference from a film still of a music video that 'No Doubt' did for 'Don't Speak'. Gwen Stefani came to fame from fronting the famous nineties pop band. I feel like the video is what a lot of people visualise when they think of Gwen Stefani in No Doubt.
This is the image I've referenced in my test shoot:
This is me channeling Gwen Stefani in No Doubt:



I feel that this was the most successful shoot so far. I felt far more comfortable and confident dressed and made up as Gwen Stefani than anyone else I've portrayed so far. I used my hairbrush in replacement of a microphone as it enhances the reality of the situation. I am just having fun in my bedroom like a teenager would but I am taking it further and turning it into a document, proof that women can easily choose who they want to be in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment