Saturday 10 March 2012

Bjork test shoot

After the Shirley Manson test shoot I thought I'd take more influence in the pose and props of the image I'm using as reference instead of getting bogged down with the make up and hair. For this image I took reference from this portrait of Bjork from her album 'Debut' as when I was in tutorial, it was the one most people remembered of her.
My first attempt to channel Bjork;


I feel like the first one is so much more successful than the latter two. With the first one I concentrated more on the pose and how accurately I can reference it in using the space I was in. The last two are more me AS Bjork as a character. I feel comfortable with using the first one at my formative review but can always re-shoot at a later date once I've finished the other images.

No comments:

Post a Comment